Ant. Petrof Professional Upright
Model:ANT. PETROF 136
- Variably Tapered Solid Resonance Spruce Soundboard
- 11 Asymmetric Ribs
- Wet Sand Casted Plate
- Iron Frame-Back Screw
- Multiplex Beech Plywood Pinblock
- Solid Maple Bridges
- Stainless Steel Bridge Pins
- 88 Brass Agraffes
- German Röslau Copper Wound Strings
- Longest bass string: 49-inches
- Renner Action
- Renner Hammers
- Individually Balanced Sawn Spruce Keys with Lead Weights
- Touch weight 53 Grams in Bass – 51 Grams in Treble
- Ebony Black Keys
- Hydraulic Slow-Close Fallboard
This is the top of the line Petrof which is built to the highest standards of any piano. The ultra-high quality, tapered, solid spruce soundboard resonates with a purity of sound rarely heard on upright pianos.
Your fingers glide effortlessly on the hand-crafted, Renner action with individually weighted keys and real wood ebony sharps.
The Ant. series of pianos are produced by the highest level piano builders in Europe. While most piano manufacturers are using their engineers to find cheaper ways of building pianos, the Ant. Petrof line of pianos strive to produce the finest pianos available at any price utilizing old-world manufacturing technologies such as wet sand casted plate and sourcing only the finest hardwoods.
Free Ground-floor Delivery & Set-up Anywhere in the Continental U.S.