Petrof Little Big Grand Piano: Bora
Model:P 159 BORA
Color:Ebony Polish, Mahogany Polish, Walnut Polish, White Polish
- Resonance Wedgewise Tapered Spruce Soundboard
- Wet Sand Casted Plate
- Multiplex Laminated Beech Pinblock
- 10 Spherical Ribs
- 9 Laminations of Beech & Birch Inner Rim
- 3 Longitudinal Wooden Frame Posts
- Solid Alder Wood Core – Inner Veneer Ebony Makassar
- Solid Maple Bridges
- Steel Ground Tips Bridge Pins
- Brass Agraffes
- Front & Rear Duplex Scaling
- German Röslau Piano Wire
- Renner Action
- Individually Balanced Tangentially Sawn Spruce Keys
- Ebony Black Keys
- Hydraulic Slow-Close Fallboard
Here is a piano with the dimensions of a baby grand, yet with the sound that transcends its size. The moment you first depress the keys, you are rewarded with a surprisingly rich, powerful sound. This is due to the fact that unlike other manufacturers who put their finest materials and workmanship only in their larger flagship pianos, you get top-notch performance that offers a sound and playing experience that is unmatched in a piano of this size.
Hand-built by the most popular European piano maker, Petrof has been hand-crafting pianos since 1864. Unlike many European piano companies which are now owned by Asian conglomerates, there are still 6th generation people involved with the company today!
All things being equal, larger pianos can offer bigger bass and more volume than smaller pianos. However, all pianos are not created equal. The choice of materials, the no compromise design philosophy, and meticulous manufacturing come together in this baby grand that is in a league of its own.
Free Ground-floor Delivery & Set-up Anywhere in the Continental U.S.
We will refer local, stocking dealers where available.