Ant. Petrof Concert Grand Piano
List Price: $
Our Price:$225,400Please call: 949-244-3729 or
for more information.
FREE DELIVERY IN CONTINENTAL USA!
Model:ANT. PETROF 275
- Variably Tapered Solid Resonance Spruce Soundboard
- 16 Asymmetric Ribs
- Diaphragmatic Soundboard
- Wet Sand Casted Plate
- Canadian Hard Rock Maple Pinblock
- 50 mm Beachwood Inner Rim
- 5 Longitudinal + 1 Cross Laminated Spruce/Beech Frame Posts
- Outer rim – material birch plywood sandwich, inner veneer: Olive wood
- Birch Outer Rim – Olive Wood Inner Rim
- Solid Maple Treble & Bass Bridges
- Ground Top Stainless Steel Bridge Pins
- Gold-Plated, Brass Agraffes
- Front & Rear Duplex Scaling
- Strings – material steel wire, copper winding
- Single String Hitching
- Individually Balanced Spruce Keys
- 50 Grams Treble & 55 Grams Bass Touch Weight,
- Ebony Black Keys
- Solid Brass Hardware
- Brass, Braked Castors
- 1,880 m2 Active Soundboard Area
The new flagship Petrof piano, the model 275 Concert Grand Piano is in an elite league of instruments with few equals.
One of the challenges in creating a concert grand piano is to have one that offers the combination of robust tone that can match a 70 piece symphony orchestra in concerto performance, yet balance with subtlety in the most intimate musical settings. The model 275 Ant. Petrof concert grand has the unique ability through patented technologies and precision manufacturing to offer these qualities in a vast array of musical styles.
In designing this piano, the top engineers and piano artisans worked together to create a new breed of European piano for people who require the highest level of performance with a clarity of sound rarely experienced in concert grands today.
While much of the piano industry is focused on producing cheaper pianos at great volume, each Ant. Petrof is hand-crafted in the time-honored traditions of the past, yet utilizing innovative scale design elements creating one of the most expressive keyboard instruments of all time.
Free Ground-floor Delivery & Set-up Anywhere in the Continental U.S.